Try an iCare® HOME2 now, delivered to your doorstep starting at $250 per week!
iCare Home2 [RENT]Regular price From $250.00Regular priceUnit price per
$400.00Sale price From $250.00Sale
Made by the original developer and global leader in handheld tonometry devices, and FDA approved for use by patients at home, the iCare HOME2 allows you to easily measure your intraocular pressure (IOP) at home, using the same high precision rebound technology used by professional tonometers. It’s an important and effective tool for optimizing your glaucoma treatment to preserve your vision.
By renting an iCare HOME2 Tonometer from Xala Health, you and your doctor will learn how your IOP varies at different times of the day. This data can guide treatment decisions, medication changes and be utilized to better understand the risks to your vision.
The typical rental period is one or two weeks, so you can use the iCare HOME to check the IOP in both eyes several times a day and night in the comfort of your own home.
Rental includes everything you need:
- The iCare HOME2 tonometer
- Easy instructions on how to use the device
- A sufficient supply of probes to take unlimited measurements during the rental period
- Automatic recording and virtual storage of your eye pressure readings
- In the event that you or your doctor would like real time monitoring, a wifi connection is required and an android device will be included to transfer data
- $35 flat-rate shipping fee – you’ll receive your device within a couple of days and when you are finished, simply attach the included return label and drop it off at any UPS store
- If you are local, we can coordinate pickup/drop off!
- Set up a virtual support call with our one of our experts to go over device set up and use
- PLEASE NOTE: Xala Health is not responsible for interpreting any of the data nor providing medical advice
- Don’t forget you MUST HAVE A PRESCRIPTION TO RENT THIS DEVICE
- Fully Refundable Security Deposit: $600.00
- The FULLY REFUNDABLE security deposit of $600 is required until the device is returned (either 7,14, or 21 days).
- See the FAQ page for questions.