Rent the iCare HOME2
Rent the iCare HOME2
A FULLY REFUNDABLE security deposit of $600 is required until the device is returned.
Note: Once the rental period is over, the device must be return-shipped the next business day to avoid any additional fees. We will inspect it and assuming the device has been kept safe and not mishandled, we will immediately refund you the $600 deposit!
Your Rental Includes Everything You Need
- The iCare HOME2 tonometer
- Easy instructions on how to use the device
- A sufficient supply of probes to take unlimited measurements during the rental period
- Automatic recording and virtual storage of your eye pressure readings
- In the event that you or your doctor would like real time monitoring, a wifi connection is required
- Upon use of the iCare HOME2, results will then be sent directly to you via the HOME2 app
- PLEASE NOTE: Xala Health is not responsible for interpreting any of the data nor providing medical advice
- Don’t forget you MUST HAVE A PRESCRIPTION TO RENT THIS DEVICE
- See the FAQ page for questions
Benefits of using iCare HOME2
- iCare HOME2 helps to compare the effect of various medications on IOP to find the optimum regime for a specific patient
- The IOP data can reveal the need for surgery sooner. iCare’s gentle measurement technique allows post-surgical monitoring to begin without delay.
- iCare HOME2 can be instrumental when treating patients with progressing glaucoma despite reasonable IOPs at the clinic.
- iCare HOME2 can be invaluable during these pandemic times, enabling patients to collect IOP data and clinicians to follow up with them remotely.
- The ability to deliver virtual care is valuable in rural and remote settings.
A modern approach to dirurnal IOP monitoring
The iCare HOME2 tonometer for patient use revolutionizes glaucoma care. The patient can take IOP measurements during normal daily activities throughout the day and the iCare HOME2 can even be used when the patient is lying down. Measurement results are uploaded to a cloud database from where they are easily accessible both to the doctor and the patient. The doctor is provided with accurate real world IOP data to support treatment decisions.
Enhanced ease of use with iCare HOME2 and PATIENT2
The iCare HOME2 monitoring is easy to deploy as most patients can use the device with the help of intuitive training materials. iCare HOME2 guides the patient to take high quality measurements every time. As with all iCare tonometers, measuring requires no anesthesia, drops, air or other preparation. Many clinical studies have shown iCare HOME, the predecessor of iCare HOME2, to be accurate and reliable.
With the intuitive PATIENT2 mobile app, the patient can follow his or her IOP trends in an iOS or Android mobile device and easily send the IOP results for healthcare professional’s review.